Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So far behind...

Been absent because I've been SO busy! I need to update the status of my incredible 2011 Senior Models for this year! This fabulous young group can hook you up with 16 free wallets with a booked session. Whether it's a Senior, family, or child session, if you are referred by one of these representatives, you will receive the freebie!

I love this years Seniors! They are a fun and adventurous group! I could take them out and work with them all year long. Enjoy every single minute with all of them!

You have already seen Zach from Olathe North, Audrey from St. James Academy, and Natalie from St. Thomas Aquinas. It's now time to introduce you to two more beautiful young gals. These two are 'cute as a button'! And they are both named Ashley!

First Ashley is from Olathe East. Ashley is so sweet and adorable. So looking forward to her full portrait session!

Second Ashley is from Perry/Lecompton! We had such a great time shooting in downtown Lawrence! One of my favorite spots for sessions. Just mention Ashley's name when you book your session and you will receive 16 free wallets!



If you have any questions, check the website under 'Information' and/or shoot me a message through website or Facebook! Don't forget to become a 'fan' on Facebook!


No comments: